Rankup Technologies is a Fastest Growing Company in India, and is expanding its business lines.
As we expand our business, we are looking to expand our People & Culture team also by hiring a new HR Manager who will work with our team at a global scale.
- HR Lead Advises, engages and supports employees and Managers globally;
- Advice department managers on Company policies HR procedures and programs globally;
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues across geographies;
- Plan, lead and execute ER processes in collaboration with Managers;
- Ensures adherence to country-specific labor laws, policies, and regulatory requirements;
- Lead people analytics initiatives;
- Design executes data-driven HR solutions through solid data reporting;
- Analyses People Data and creates Dashboard;
- facilitate the onboarding process of new hires, for all Elements Products globally;
- Supports Organisational development and performance review process;
- Leads Training initiatives and develops training solutions with external consultants;
- Manages HR legal documentation in adherence with local compliance and laws;
- Works with the P&C Team on global projects.
Salary: ₹9000.00 to ₹15000.00 /month
Experience (in years) required: 6 months to 2 years.
- Experience of operating as a trusted advisor, meeting high standards in a high volume, fast-paced, hands-on environment;
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Human Resources or related field is required;